Awhaha, thank you Ana :)
Awhaha, thank you Ana :)
could you maybe do a fic about the birth of docdonna and johns first child where he's all nervous because theres never been a half Timelord half human baby and that something will go wrong and docdonna is trying to be collected but she's secretly afraid too and then Greyson is born and everyone is ecstatic?
The Last and the First
"John," the Doctor gasps, gripping the edges of the bed. "John, I need you here."
"I’m here, Love," John rushes to clutch her hand in his. His eyes feel like they’re going to split open with how wide they are, and his throat is bone dry. "I’m right here. How do you feel?"
The Doctor measures her husband with her eyes, ever wise looking. “I’ll be better when you relax, Earthboy.”
John relaxes somewhat at the familiar nickname, leaning into her big, blue gaze. He sighs, “I’m sorry. I just, uh, I’ve never done this before.”
"Well, neither have I," the Doctor offers a small smile. Rubbing her swollen stomach, she sighs. "This is the first time I’ve…given birth."
"Right, Gallifreyan," John waves his hands about. He smiles, leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"
The Doctor giggles faintly before grunting in pain. John is up on his feet again but she tugs him back down. “You make a point of telling me often enough, Darling.”
It’s time: he’s coming.
"Don’t be ominous, sweetheart, it’s not becoming," the Doctor grits her teeth. John takes her hand again and she squeezes it. "Okay, John, this is going to happen fast."
"Fast?" John Smith begins to sweat, his voice cracking. His one free hand is clenching and unclenching wildly (the other one is being crushed within his wife’s grip).
"Faster than you think," the Doctor whimpers before sitting up slightly.
"Okay, okay," John helps her, his hair rising more with each pant and gasp she makes. "What can I do?"
"Just," she licks her lips, "just be here."
John nods somberly. Knowing exactly what the love of his life needs and when, he leans his forehead down to hers. A swirl of colors and smells and tastes fills his mind. He feels the red, spicy heat of her pain.
I’m right here, Spacegirl. I love you.
"I love you too," she whispers as pain continues to flare within her. John will pick up on a touch of it, but he doesn’t feel the rippling of a life being drawn from every cell of her body and forming into living energy.
"Oh, wow, you weren’t kidding," John chokes as he hears movement. "All right, Love, you’re almost there."
"John," she gasps as her eyes shoot open. There’s an eerie kind of glowing gold in them. "He’s here! The last of the Time Lords is here!"
John kisses the Doctor’s cold-sweat damped brow. “You’re amazing, Donna.”
The Doctor chuckles at her nickname slipping off her husband’s tongue (it’s the most he can say without a grand effort). “John, let me see him.”
"Okay, here he is," John murmurs as he picks up the bundle, swaddled by the Tardis herself. The baby can already open his eyes, bearing the same gold ring as his mother’s. "Hello, son of Gallifrey—welcome to the world."
The baby tilts his head, already absorbing what his father’s face looks like.
"Hi, there," he smiles as he brings the baby into his arms. His son; "I’m your dad, Greyson."
"Greyson," the Doctor chuckles. her husband; earth king of nicknames. "What a name for the last of the Time Lords."
"First of the half-Time Lords, though," John smiles at his wife. Slowly, she miles back at him, her eyes soft. "He’s as perfect as you are."
The Doctor beams as her son is deposited into her arms. He is perfect, but it’s being part her and part her brilliant, human husband. Greyson looks human, too. She can see it, in his mind. “Hello, my littlest Earthboy.”
A person on twitter asked me if I could maybe write something for her friends to understand why she loves Catherine, I decided the world needs to know more reasons to love this perfect human being so I’m writing a list of 20 things/reasons to love Catherine Tate and help spread the love, hope you like!
1. Catherine is a comedian, comedians do what they do to bring a smile to our lips and brighten our day.
2. She also has a very remarkable acting career, that proves that one doesn’t have to only focus on an specific area, she is an amazing drama actress.
3. She is mother of a beautiful, healthy child that is studying her basic schooling levels. Being a parent isn’t easy and the fact that she can do it proves what an amazing human being she is.
4. She was raised only by her mother, Josephine Ford, This made her the strong woman she is today.
5. She used to suffer of obsessive-compulsive disorder when she was a child but overcame it.
6. She suffered of post-natal depression when her daughter was born but overcame it by doing what she loves the most: Acting.
7. She is the patron of the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust, which she has given charity to since 2006.
8. She suffers of panic attacks but this doesn’t prive her of doing her every day life and of acting.
9. She was and is a very shy person but she has decided that she doesn’t want this to stop her from being happy.
10. She had to do 4 attempts to get into drama school, as she didn’t get in the first 3 times, still she never gave up.
11. She is both a television and stage performer.
12. She has a beautiful voice and can do an amazing singing.
13. She reflects a lot of herself in the characters she plays, as she thinks that having a mask is unnecesary.
14. She participated on the Naked Truth for Gok Teens and her advice was: “Please don’t ever sit in your room ajd lock yourself away because you think you’re not good enough”.
15. Even with her clear fame as one of Britain’s most important comedians she still uses the public transport because she doesn’t think there has to be a line between the so said “common people” and “celebrities”.
16. She has oftenly been critizised by the “imperfection of her teeth” but she always answers that if this is how she is, this is how she stays becuase one must love one’s self with one’s flaws.
17. She sees no specific greatness in herself so the response to her work is always a surprise for her and she strongly appreciates her fans’ support.
18. Even if working on Doctor Who gave her more fame and recognition she never adresses that as the best thing she got from that job, she considers the friendship with David Tennant the greater thing she got from the experience.
19. She is a very modest and humble person.
20. She has never been recognised as the best in something, even if she has won many awards the majority of times she has just been nominated. This hasn’t stopped her from continuing and she believes that if she doesn’t win something it doesn’t matter, maybe someday she will and if not it is better the satisfaction of herself with her own work than someone else’s.
21. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world not only by heart but also by looks.
22. She is a redhead, which makes her extra special because only 2% of the world’s population has red hair.
23. She has won both comedy and drama acting awards.
24. An entire BBC programme was named after her,every single character was played by her and every single episode was scripted by her.
25. In conclussion Catherine Tate is a person that you can seek inspiration in. You can do anything with perseverance and love, do what you do for your own enjoyment, not recognition and please accept yourself as who you are, because you are beautiful. Just as her.
Have an amazing day!
Will there be any more of dragon coffee break time? I’d love to see Nellie’s dragon rolling her eyes at her rider’s antics when peter’s around.
Oh, I’d love to try that! :D